Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HW 7

Would you be happy without the digital world?
Response from a family member-
My mom:
"I would be happy without the digital world. I don't really rely on it for things outside of using the computer for business purposes and watching T.V. here and there. It would be an inconvenience going a step back and everything, but I could definitely still be happy without it, I would just read a book and write letters."

Strangers-
'Sway guy':
"Yes, I feel relieved without it sometimes and long-term I think that I could adjust to life without it."

'Spanish girl':
"No, I would miss it and find that life was incomplete to an extent. If I didn't know about all this stuff, then no, I wouldn't of course."

Friends-
James:
"Yes, I mean I would feel weird for a while but I think I could deal, it would just take me a while."
Marco:
"I wouldn't be at first, but I could adapt to life without all of that stuff. and find new ways to be happy, or just do the things that make me happy that aren't digital more often. It would affect my careers down the line too, but not in any way that I couldn't find a way to be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment